Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Updates

I hope you guys had a good holiday weekend! We ate plenty of watermelon, painted the nursery, played in the pool and went out to eat. We also went to our neighborhood block party where there was a blow up bouncey water slide (little man loved it!!!) and went to a farmers market with our neighbors. The highlight of the market was getting an icee, apple cider donuts or local goat cheese (depending on which one of us you ask!).  Anyways, I didn't get pictures of everything we did this weekend but here are a few...








Also, I am now 20 weeks pregnant which means... halfway there!! Last time the 2nd half of my preg flew by (with the exception of the last two weeks!) so I am trying to soak up having only one kiddo while getting completely organized and prepared for the next. Easier said than done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...