Thursday, August 14, 2014

Date With Mama

My little man and I had a special mother-son date today! My MIL was fabulous to watch baby girl so we could have a pre-birthday date! We started off by going to the store to pick out birthday supplies. Just the necessities like juice boxes, gold fish and side walk chalk. Then we headed over to the splash pad and play ground. 

He really liked spraying the firemans hose and kept telling me the water was sooo cold! 




There was a playground right beside the splash pad. He really liked the train and of course his favorite: the slides. 





We had a lunch break and then it was back to more splish-splash. 


When we finally exhausted the park, we headed downtown for a cupcake at the local bakery. We passed a RR crossing sign which little man was very excited about. We talked about trains all afternoon and even got to see a real one go by! Alllll aboard. 


He selected chocolate on chocolate... Good choice! 


Somehow he even managed to talk me into a juice box from Wendy's. Then as I was about to order he asked if he could also have fries a toy and chicken nuggets. 


We had a lot of fun just the two of us, doing all of the things he wanted to do! I can't wait for the birthday celebrations to begin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...