Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It All Comes Out In the Wash

... At least I hope so! The package claims to be the world's most washable and we are putting it to the test!

Little man cleaned up ok in the bath tonight (keep reading) so washable or not I'd call it a wash (get it?). Ok. Enough of that.

Usually a trip to Target is the highlight of my week. Today, however, I was just glad to make it home. That bad.

I was ecstatic to learn the nearest target was 6.3 miles from our hotel. I've never lived so close to one! As soon as little man woke up from his nap we were on our way.

We walk out the hotel doors and it's like the scene where Dorothy gets whisked away to Oz. The sky was black, wind was howling and stray were branches all over the parking lot. I wanted to go back inside but little man was nearly out of children's Tylenol so I forged ahead.

Next, the car seat is in Big Daddy's car. The car that I'm not yet insured to drive (new company car).  Let me just tell you, this is the hardest car seat ever to move over. But it is a good one. In fact, I just bought a second one tonight. Won't be having that problem again!

Britax Marathon 70-G3 in Cowmooflage

Then Target was in the basement of a mega mall located on all of these one way streets that my Garmin didn't recognize and google maps was unhelpful. And I had to go in a parking garage and the only entrance into Target is 3 levels down and the spots are metered... It was all very stressful/confusing and I'm not sure how I made it home, I'm just glad I did.

When little man decided to draw all over his face and clothes... I was just happy he was entertained. Notice the crayon on his forehead, cheek, neck and shirt. These pictures do not even do it justice...





It was his first time with a coloring book and crayons and there is definitely some natural talent here, don't you think?! (Hopefully I can get him to stop eating the crayons...)


2 comments:

  1. Just in case his new talent ends up on the wall....white toothpaste takes it off fast. I found out the hard way but necessary raising Aunt Jenny. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Uncle Steve will love "Little Man's" new found talent!! Grandpa Mike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...