Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Outfit!

Here is a new outfit I picked up in Ohio from Forever 21. I had really been wanting to get a pair of colored jeans and was shopping with one of my best friends, T, whose favorite color is purple, purple, purple. These pants are a really bright, royal (LSU) purple and I wore them to dinner last night (we went out with my husband's training instructor and his spouse to celebrate the end of training). The photo doesn't do justice to how purple the pants are.


I also had a jacket and scarf planned but once we stepped outside I didn't need it. Just anticipating autumn, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Outfit is cute. Shoes are cute too. It must be nice to be pre-baby weight again! You go girl! Rock Manhatten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ...these shoes are one of my favorite pairs, gray suede wedges, perfect for fall!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...