Thursday, December 13, 2012

Being Normal

Let me start off by saying that my kid does a lot of normal things. Lots and lots of them, I swear.  But he also has his moments of doing things that are... well, I guess they are somewhat normal-ish.  They're not super weird. More than anything, they're just funny.  Here are just a FEW that I snapped photos of. Keep in mind these all occurred within 20 minutes of each other.
Trying to draw on the wall with his crayon-shaped book
Pushing his rocking chair around the house. This happens every day so it's feeling more and more normal.
Cleaning off a cardboard box with his blanket
Climbing up on the cardboard box and babbling

1 comment:

  1. He has such a cute personality! Such a busy little man he is...are you keeping up with him? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...