Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday!

First time holding little man

Little man 1 yr old



 
Me, Youngest Sister, Younger Sister, Mom
My mom is genuine, kind and FUN. I am very thankful to have her as my mom and find myself constantly striving to be more like her. She is beautiful inside and out. She is a wonderful mother, and an awesome grandma. I am lucky to have her for a friend and a role model. She is very generous and loving. Little man ADORES her.  He is her shadow and follows her everywhere. I wish we could spend today with you, Mom.  Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. So proud of you, Chris and little man! I love you all. You made me cry reading this...Im not suppose to cry on my bday! I miss you guys tons. Hugs:D Mom or Nanaaaaaaaaaaaa as I am also known as.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday from the Huber's! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...