Monday, January 21, 2013

NEW Statement Necklace

This weekend I picked up a new statement necklace at Charming Charlie's (the forever 21 of accessory stores). I like this one much more the one I originally posted about here. I think the white gives more of a contrast with the polka dot.

I also paired it with a light green Michael Stars turtle neck. I really like the white and gold with the pastels of the shirt.

At $10, I think the white necklace was a good buy! I see myself wearing it a lot this spring and summer. I'm already wishing I would've gotten one in every color!



1 comment:

  1. Love this necklace MUCH BETTER than the other bubble necklaces we have talked about. BUT, I like the "western" necklace against the polka dot shirt better. The white necklace does ROCK against your turtleneck. Both peices are great!! And yes, you need the white one in EVERY COLOR! Or at least 2 or 3 more.... Greetings from the Deep South! KLew

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...