Thursday, January 22, 2015

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas morning! The kids woke up (very) early and were thrilled to see what Santa left for us!



The cowboy boots were a big hit! 




The fire fighter outfit (from my sister) has been one of his favorites! 

After all of the excitement at home, we jumped in the car and headed to brunch at my in-laws and more presents!! Then we went over to my parents for a big lunch and then back to my in-laws for supper! A busy but great day!! 

Here is little man finding his stocking at my in laws house. He loved the train around the Christmas tree! We didn't get any pics the rest of the day!! I think we were too busy opening presents and eating tons of Christmas cookies!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...