Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter White Coat

I know you're not supposed to shop for yourself right before Christmas. But when i saw this coat online for half off so I thought I would just head to the store to try it on... see how it fits. I was thinking I would get the coat in hot pink, but when I saw the ivory, I knew it was a must-buy! Originally $70, old navy had a half off all outerwear special, making the coat $35. In NJ there is no sales tax on clothing, which only sweetens the deal. I HAD to buy it.

Naturally, I paired the coat with a leopard scarf, but I think it will also look nice with my light pink or teal pashmina. Take my word for it, it's even cuter in person! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous coat! It would look great with your baby blue burberry scarf too (and maybe a cute hat!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...