Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Ashy!

Today is my youngest sister Ashley's GOLDEN birthday!!  She turns 22 on the 22nd!

Aunt Ashley and little man have a very special connection.  She lived with us in Louisiana and watched him every day for months so that I was able to go back to work. The two of them became the best of friends and he ADORES her.  Sometimes I would actually get jealous because I thought he was starting to like her more than me ... the two of them are that close!

Aunt Ashley taught him how clap, how to crawl, how to walk and how to use an iPad. (Maybe she'll move back in to potty train him???)

 ... she spoils him rotten with cool gifts and endless attention, she is very good aunt, godmother and sister. I really appreciate her loyalty and dedication to the people she loves.  I feel like I can count on her in a way I can count on few people. We love you so much Ash!    

Easter 2012
March 2012
May 2012
Aug 2012
November 2012

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashley. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks guys. So sweet, made me cry. I miss that little guy so much, I can't believe how big he's getting! If this whole law school thing doesn't work out you will definitely have a nanny at your disposal. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...