Friday, November 22, 2013

Coming Soon...

Great news!! My water broke early this morning (and it was about time since my due date was yesterday!!) Contractions hadn't started so I was able to take a shower, have breakfast and take my time getting to the hospital. I was also able to get in one final pregnancy pic. 


I plan to take a break from blogging but will post pics of baby girl at some point! Until then, wish my luck!! 

I would also like to give a HUGE thank you to my mother in law who has been with us for the last ten days. She did all of our cooking, cleaning and cared for little man. I really needed some help and she came to the rescue! Plus little man had so much fun with her!! Thank you, Grandma P! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...