Thursday, February 6, 2014

Frozen Toys

Little man's all time favorite toy is his hammer. He looks for any excuse to use it! So when I saw this idea on a blog I knew I had to replicate. Using a hammer to chip away at ice? Yes, please! 

I placed small toys on a paper plate, added water then put in the freezer for a few hours. I didn't add too much water because I wanted it to break apart easily. The cookie cutters and mega blocks were the best. The blocks are hollow in the bottom so he could knock out the ice on the inside.

This would be really fun to do out on the deck in the summertime. There was a lot of melted ice chips by the end if it but it was still pretty easy to clean up. 





And just when I thought we were done, I remembered of a third set of toys I had out in the freezer door! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...