Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best Bath Paint Ever!

I have finally conquered homemade bath paint, and its awesome! This was my third attempt and I'm so happy with the results. The paint was a great consistency: not too thin and easily scooped up with a paintbrush.

I used shaving cream and 1-2 drops of food coloring. The colors turned out great and little man went nuts with the stuff!

It also helped that I only filled the bath with about two inches of water. I think this discouraged the dumping/pouring of water and kept his tray from getting water-logged. After we were through playing I drained the tub and refilled it with clean water to wash his hair.

Here's some evidence of how much fun this was ...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...