Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Egg Hunt #1

We did our first egg hunt with much success! I bought the extra large eggs and filled each with two M&Ms (it doesn't seem like much by the time he found all of the eggs and then repeated the hunt, he had plenty of sugar running through his veins!!). I did five eggs total.

I showed him how the eggs opened and closed and explained how there was candy inside. I coached him with the first one, "What's that over by the slide?" Let's just say he caught in quickly and was eating M&Ms faster than I could snap pictures!

How many eggs can YOU find? 






1 comment:

  1. Great idea! You're a good mom making up fun things for Christopher to do. These little games work on many things you never even realize! Fine motor, gross motor, memory, and problem solving....I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...