Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bucket Of Beans

I gave little man a bucket of beans and let him go to town! I didn't explain that these beans were just for play and within seconds he had popped a handful in his mouth --rookie mistake! (I take full responsibility: they look like candy plus I told him they were beans)

I picked up the supplies at the Dollar Tree for a total of $3 (I used 2 packages of beans but one would've been plenty).




I hid some caps and lids in the beans for little man to discover. He loved this! He liked to stir, dig and transfer the beans to another bowl.

He started out very focused on each and every bean. If one spilled from the bucket, he had to stop, find the bean, and put it back in. Here is a video of him doing this!








After about 15 minutes, I blinked and BAM! They were all over the floor and he was slinging them everywhere. Luckily, they clean up easily :)





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I hear puff wheat works well to for this...but it doesn't sound quite as loud as the beans do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...