Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brrrr!

Yesterday morning it was 46 degrees. We didn't leave our building. Today was in the low 50s so we thought we would maybe, TRY to venture out. But.. it is cold and rainy and that means we have to wear a coat. It was the first time this fall that little man has had to wear a coat. I don't know if you could call it a success ???


Little man perked up when I put him in the stroller because he loves to be out and about. But I'm a little worried because its only the beginning of October and already I'm feeling like we will never see the sun again. Probably because we won't see Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun for about six months. It's going to be a long, cold winter. I better start planning a vacation to Florida!

1 comment:

  1. I want to cry too knowing the cold is coming! I love the green Northface, very stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...