Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Date Night!!

While we had my husband's parents here, the hubs and I decided to take a quick trip into the city for dinner and a show!! I found tickets online for Phantom of the Opera on Broadway for $40 ea and I just had to buy them! We had the most delicious Italian dinner beforehand and then walked through Times Square on our way to the Majestic Theater.

I was surprised at how scary the musical was. The phantom was quite spooky and several of the special effects involved fire. At one point, the chandelier (of OUR theater, ie: right above us) falls down over the audience and onto the stage.

The music was unbelievable. The voices were absolutely beautiful. My favorite songs were "Think of me fondly" and "masquerade" but it's hard to pick a fav because they were all so good!!

We felt like seeing Phantom on Broadway was a once in a lifetime experience and we're so glad we went!

Getting ready to go out

Times Square


The Majestic Theater





2 comments:

  1. Love your cheetah print!! You guys look great together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two plays in one weekend.....awesome! You all look great. I'm glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...