Sunday, October 7, 2012

Visitors!

We had our first visitors this weekend! My parents drove over from Ohio. They were so happy to see little man, and he was happy to see them too!! He loves playing with them (and being spoiled with lots of snacks and endless attention). He was Grandma's shadow and Grandpa's helper! [one of little man's new tricks is dragging things around, like Grandpa's briefcase... Just trying to help!] We were all so happy to see them and didn't want them to leave. We will be home for Thanksgiving soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record I know I looked stoned in the rocking chair but I AM NOT. Lol. We had a great time with our favorite grandson. He is growing like a weed and is so smart. I can't wait until T'giving!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...